Interim Report 2013
Net profit BNG Bank EUR 123 million
In the first half of 2013 BNG Bank posted a net profit of EUR 123 million, down EUR 36 million on the same period in 2012. The interest result – the bank’s core result – showed a slight increase of EUR 13 million. The result financial transactions came under pressure because of a change in the valuation method of derivatives in line with the valuation now customary in the market; this gave rise to an incidental unrealized result of EUR 27 million negative. The bank also posted an additional impairment of a little over EUR 20 million on a participating interest.
Interim Report 2013 (Pdf)
Please note that the Interim Report is an uncertified translation of the Dutch Interim Report for convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity, the Dutch text will prevail.
- Press Release Interim Report 2013 (Pdf)
- Interim Report 2012 (Pdf);
- Interim Report 2011 (Pdf)
- Interim Report 2010 (Pdf)
- Interim Report 2009 (Pdf)
- Interim Report 2008 Revised (Pdf)
- Interim Report 2008 Erratum (Pdf)
Publicationdate: 27 August 2013